Use the versatile Access Control & Profile Lockout module to define the exact time interval when employees can enter a punch.
Lock out or warn employees who try to clock IN/OUT when they are not scheduled. Control admittance to secure areas of your company.
- Lock out unauthorised personnel
- Force late arrivals and early departures to notify the supervisor in order to punch
- Have your employees punch IN/OUT when and where they are supposed to according to company policies, not their own
- Control punching by employee, time of day, and day of week
- Activate any type of relay activated device, doors, gates, lights and more
- Receive alerts if a door is left open or when a door closes
- Limit employee access to all areas of your operation or to specific areas only
Access Control from Time & Access Systems manages employee entry into controlled areas, preventing unauthorised admittance of non-employees. The access control software lets managers control who will be allowed to use designated entryways, and when. In addition, a facility’s doors can be scheduled to lock and unlock at designated times, so all personnel can pass at will.
The Access Control software generates a variety of reports, so managers can see which personnel have accessed specific entryways.
With Time & Access Systems’ Access Control and Profile Lockout module, you can program the Time & Access time clocks to permit entry to doors, gates, or any other area you would like to secure. In addition, you will know exactly who entered, the time entered and the duration stayed. The system even tracks employees that tried to gain access but were denied.