All Weather IP Enclosures
Time & Access Systems’ IP Enclosures are designed in Australia to provide protection in the harshest of environments. They are suitable for both internal and external electrical installations.
- Provides excellent protection for business critical equipment
- Good resistance to corrosion and chemical attack
- Robust construction with high impact resistance
- Easy access due to no centre mullion
- Nutserts eliminate drilling to retain IP rating integrity
The robust monoblock body is fabricated using galvanised steel sheet. Flat face sealing surfaces are provided to increase seal life and pre-fitted blind nutserts are incorporated to accommodate mounts and accessory fasteners to eliminate drilling and retain IP rating.
- Body: 1.2mm galvanised steel sheet
- Gland Plate: 1.5mm galvanised steel sheet
- Door: 1.5mm galvanised steel sheet
- Seal: Polyurethane
The surface mounted door incorporates concealed removable hinges with captive pins, and is designed for a 100 degree opening.
A high quality machine-applied full perimeter Polyurethane seal, foamed in place (FIP) provides excellent sealing over a long life.
The device mounting plate is also fabricated using galvanised steel sheet, pressed to provide additional strength and supplied pre-fitted into the enclosure as standard.