SME Time & Attendance Management Solution
A powerful solution to better control labour costs and productivity.
- Automates calculation of time cards and attendance tracking
- Applies pay rules
- Supports an unlimited number of shifts, pay categories, pay rules, departments and jobs
- Provides extensive payroll and management reports
- Exports data for all third-party payroll solutions
- Supports an unlimited number of data collection terminals
- Multiple concurrent user capability
- Calculates shift differentials
- Automates time clock polling and report generation
- Create and manage employee schedules/rosters
- Features an on-line approval editor displaying only anomalies, so all edits can be made in the one place
- Scalable to meet your expanding business needs
About SME Time & Attendance Management Software
Time & Access Systems’ SME Software is an easy to use, yet powerful time and attendance solution that automates timekeeping and attendance tracking. SME Time & Attendance Management Software completely eliminates paper timesheets, reducing use of resources including printing materials, physical storage, and simplifying access to historical records. Employees’ data is captured through electronic data collection terminals using biometric technology, magnetic stripe, bar code or smart phones and tablets. The SME software collects these transactions and applies the pay rules automatically, impartially and consistently.
The SME Time & Attendance Management Software offers powerful reporting and provides the tools to better manage human resources.
SME Time & Attendance Management Software will poll the time clocks, process reports and even email them to supervisors automatically without operator intervention. The optional Benefit Accrual Module defines benefit accrual calculations that automatically update employee’s entitlement balances.
Eliminate payday stress by removing human errors from payroll, implementing rounding rules, not those of the employees’, and accurately reporting workforce hours. Dramatically reduce the amount of time spent preparing payroll and achieve a full return on investment in just a few months.
The SME Time & Attendance Management Software will support up to 50 employees and 2 concurrent users. The system can be upgraded to support up to 800 employees and 50 concurrent users.