Employee Points Tracking System. Automated – Simple – Fair
The Occurrence Ratings Module automates the tedious process of tracking employee attendance infractions and issuing notices. With the Occurrence Ratings Module, point values can be assigned to each attendance occurrence.
Warning notices with custom messages can be automatically generated when employees reach pre-defined infraction levels.
- View, add or edit point balances and notifications
- Apply your attendance policies consistently throughout your organization
- Automatically generates points for infractions
- Easily identify employee attendance trends
- Automatically charges benefit time for attendance infractions
- Automatically generates notices when certain points levels are reached
Great for employee reviews and tracking disciplinary action, the Occurrence Ratings Module maintains an occurrence history of all employee attendance infractions such as tardy, long lunch, early departure, etc. The system has user configurable tables that allow these infractions to be assigned a points value. You can then define employee attendance rating levels such as warning, on notice, and mandatory termination. This module rates employee’s verses company standards.
When an employee reaches one of your predefined occurrences rating levels the system has the ability to issue a warning notice, including employee infraction history.